Sunday, January 11, 2015

2015 Fitness Goals

I'm always a little hesitant to set many running/fitness goals. After all, there are so many injuries that can occur and other factors that play in (health, weather, when I can afford new shoes).

2015 hasn't started off quite as hardcore as I was hoping it would. But we're only just beginning. I do think having goals helps me push myself a little more. So here are a few goals I think are pretty attainable:

1) Hit the 1000 miles in a year mark again, and stay there as long as possible. (I should be at 1000 by the end of January. Then I just have to keep up with last year me. :-)

2) Get faster in at least one race.

3) Do more weightlifting/cross training.

4) Eat healthier and less.

A few more specific, harder goals:

1) Hit 1100 in the last year.

2) Run a 6:30 mile/23:00 5K.

3) Lose 3-5 pounds. (I'm pretty okay with my weight, but it wouldn't hurt me to lose
 a little. Or to at least turn some fat to muscle. ;-)

4) Get rockin' abs.

So now that's out there. Let's see what 2015 brings. :-) 





No comments:

Post a Comment