Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Snowpocalypse 2014

It has snowed at least three times in the last month, including a good inch or so yesterday (that's right - it's March). There was a time when I would have thought that sounded magical... and maybe when I was working and that meant I got to stay at home in my PJs instead of going out in the cold, it did. But when it means I'm stuck at home with a toddler while worrying about my husband driving on slick roads because he is working the night shift.... not so fun.

I want to go to the park and go running and have a picnic. (Apparently Samuel does too, because today he took my hand as soon as I put my shoes on and walked me straight to the back door and tried to reach up and turn the knob. I think he has my stir-crazy genes.)

The snow did make for a few cute photo ops (see below). I'm so over winter, though.











No comments:

Post a Comment