Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pictures! (and random thoughts on our living room)

Thanks to our awesome friend Jamie, we now have some cute Samuel 1-year pictures and some semi-updated family pictures! Woo! I'm really excited about blowing one or two of these up to hang in our living room.

I'm also debating about making some other changes to our living room --
1) Moving our (new flat screen!) tv to above the fire place. This would involved moving the cable and drilling a hole in the floor and I'm not sure that our plaster walls could handle mounting, so it might just have to sit there. It might also involve rearranging the furniture, which I'm having a hard time picturing for some reason. And where would the DVD player go? But I still want to do it. Hmm.

2) Adding built-in shelves next to the fireplace. I LOVE built ins. And they would definitely go with the character of our 1940s home. But I'm not sure if it would be a waste of money, or, once again, how that would affect the layout of our furniture. I also don't know if we should hire someone or attempt to DIY it... residents aren't made of money, you know!

Anyway, enough about that. Here's our fun pictures!

















No comments:

Post a Comment