Tuesday, June 4, 2013

We might be a little bit loco...

But a little bit crazy's all right, right?? 

So since my last post a week and a half ago, we bought our house (seriously, I WILL write more about that one day) and then took off for our first trip driving to Texas/Arkansas with a now-four-month-old. We spent two days in the car, survived a blowout on I-40. I was forced to enter a Wal-Mart for the first time since Samuel was born so we could get tires and to feed my sweet baby in Wal-Mart. Can you say "awkward??"

We had dinner with friends in Little Rock. 
We went out to the deer camp in the boonies with my fam. 
We went to see Eric's people in Magnolia where we took Samuel swimming and watched a TON of Food Network Star. 
We drove to Texarkana to eat dinner with some wonderful college friends. 
We ate bbq and Tex-Mex and then we got back in the car and spent two more days driving through the southern states (where I got wished a happy mother's day by a random mechanic at a gas station?? It's June). 

Now we just have to survive the moving

Have I mentioned how this has been the craziest month ever? 




No comments:

Post a Comment