Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thankful List 2014

This was also in the works last week (for Thanksgiving). I won't elaborate much since I'm strapped for time. Here's my list this year!

1. Jesus and the freedom I have in Him!
2. My wonderful husband who works SO incredibly hard and still makes me swoon.
3. The cutest little boy in the world! I love being his mom!
4. The rest of our family - we are so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives to love!
5. Getting to stay home with Samuel. Even though I sometimes question if I'm living up to my potential, I know there is no greater work.
6. Running. It's my catharsis.
7. Winston-Salem, our life and home here.
8. Amazing friends! Where would I be without them?
9. Food. And baking. Also cathartic.
10. Heat/Electricity.
11. Sunshine!
12. The playground.
13. Smell. Fresh Christmas trees. Pumpkin pie. Burning leaves. It enhances life so much!
14. Not being able to have everything I want.
15. My (newish) car!
16. The Swiffer sweeper. It gets used sooo many times a day.
17. Netflix. It's pretty much all we watch.
18. We get to go to Arkansas for Christmas!
19. Books. And the ability to read and grow and continue learning.
20. Calvary and our awesome church family!

I have so so many more things to be grateful for! We truly have been blessed beyond what we could ever deserve. I hope we can give use what's been given to love out of our saucers. <3 nbsp="" p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment