Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January Challenge

For my own accountability's sake....

I made a few not-so-out-there New Years resolutions (which I will have to post about later), but I also made a more challenging January resolution: to eat a vegetable every day (potatoes & corn not included). Granted, I am a bit ashamed to say that I haven't been doing this all along... I mean ONE vegetable is not that much. I'm also a little embarrassed to say that I don't actually think I will be able to keep this up all year long (although I will try). So far I'm 10 days in, and it's been harder than I thought it would be... I've had to add spinach to my pizza and make late-night batches of green beans. So any suggestions for fresh, yummy recipes would be great! 

So there it is. I'm committed for 21 more days. Let's see if this actually happens...

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel so bad, I often don't get a single vegetable in either. I just bought baby carrots and I'll hopefully eat them since they don't have to be prepared in any way. Good luck with the rest of the month!

    ReplyDelete