Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Time is Here

I can't believe that Christmas is just 2 days away! It seems to come more quickly every year. As I write this we are in the process of packing up to head to Colorado tomorrow - our first skiing excursion EVER! We're pretty pumped. :-) And we're even more pumped to see our wonderful families for the first time since June. 6 months is a long time!

I've been pretty lax about posting lately - between work and Christmas shopping, who has the time? But here's a few things that have been going on the last few weeks:

Decorating, of course!

Baking... I made over 200 cookies for all the employees at the school. That was a little more investment than I was expecting!

Playing in the snow.
Studying... Eric finished up his renal (kidney) block last Friday. It certainly kept him busy!

and of course cooking... I tried out this recipe for Pasta Pomodoro last week. Not bad!


We also celebrated our own little Christmas last night, then spent a few hours playing with Eric's awesome Christmas present...


It's a miniature version, but hey, we are still having a blast with it! Eric also got me a book and some DVDs I've been wanting and a Panera gift card. So that amounted to a pretty great Christmas!

Well, I suppose I've procrastinated enough... time to finish packing! Thanks for stopping by, and until next time...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment